Saturday, June 2, 2007

Uncle Rog






That's right, my oldest brother known as "Uncle Rog" (as in short for Rogers) and gang came to visit this weekend. We had so much fun. We fit in a trip to the Water Wall (pictures), BBQ, deep discusion and a morning game of t-ball. I love my brother Korey, his wife Amy, Camden and Maddox. I mean, these kids are ADORABLE! We had fun and I'm so thankful they were able to come and brave staying at our house with a wailing baby in the night. :)


Thanks for coming y'all and I can't wait for you to come back to visit.


** The Water Wall is a fountain that's 64 feet high and spills a 1,000 gallons a minute. Camden loved it and Maddy girl could care less as long as it had stairs to scoot down.

2 comments:

JENNY said...

What great pictures! I'm glad you got to see your brother this weekend. We need to hang out this week!

Kristen said...

Love the pics! I met your sis-in-law Amy at church the other day! :)
Such a small world.