Thursday, June 21, 2007

How beautiful


"How beautiful on the mountains are the feet of those that bring good news...". - Isaiah 52:7

I pray that my son will bring the good news to thousands. I pray that he will use his voice to tell others about Christ Jesus and his saving grace. I pray that he will be bold in his future high school, college and beyond. I want him to be known for looking and acting like Jesus. I know that the Christ-life isn't easy and if he chooses to live out a dangerous faith there are no promises that he'll be safe, not even his very life. If that means that others will know the Lord and dive into the adventure called Christianity - then let it be Lord. I, like Hannah, give you back my son. You gave him to me and I will do my very best to train him up in your service.

Lord, give him beautiful feet!

10 comments:

Marta said...

Hi Kayci! I came across your blog and thought I'd say hello. Truitt is just beautiful. Congratulations! Glad things are going so well for you!

Rick Ross said...

What a precious picture! It speaks volumes.

Kara said...

you are a great mother, and you will provide truitt with a great foundation to plant his feet.
sweet picture!

Bev Ross said...

You are the one that made me fall in love with that verse! I will pray it for Truitt - what a beautiful blog!

Kristen said...

I love the pic...I agree with Rick. It does speak volumes!

JENNY said...

This makes me want to cry. You are such an amazing mother and I have no doubt that you will provide Truitt with a great foundation in Christ.

Sarah said...

WOW! You are amazing - your prayer brought tears to my eyes. I can't wait to meet him. Love you and miss you.

Anonymous said...

such a precious picture!!! he is beautiful and i cant wait to see all of you

love you all
katy

Bonniebeewester said...

He's sooo precious! So glad to see you all doing so well. We miss you guys...and the pictures of Gilk & Sublette are stinkin' hilarious!

Anonymous said...

ok what a cutie!!!! Love feet pictures they are my favorite and it is amazing to see their little feet grow!
love ya - tam