Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Baby Blessing





This past Sunday was great. Rick Ross (Josh's dad) spoke about sacrificial living and added a personal bit about Josh. It brought tears to my eyes. Then Mike Cope did the second part on the community of faith for these babies. What a great morning. Our little T, Reese Cope and Annabelle Montgomery were blessed together. It was so fun! Josh's Parents were able to come.


We have to give a shout out to one of our favorite little guys - HAPPY BIRTHDAY JED! Jed is our nephew. His full name is Jedidiah David Ross. He's Jonathan's son and he turned one last week. He had a pool party on Saturday and of course enjoyed his chocolate cake. :) So cute!


Jenny and Malaya (josh's sister and her daughter) were able to come in for the birthday party as well. The other picture is of Michael Boykin. I love this guy. He's a friend of ours from Houston and he would give you the shirt off his back if you needed it. He's a true friend. Thank God for family and friends. Enjoy the pictures and have a great week!


5 comments:

jenny biz said...

What a fun weekend!! We loved being with you guys!

Kristen said...

You and Jenna and your babies are so sweet together~ That is so fun that you live by each other! :)
Keep posting pics your babies, love them!

JENNY said...

I love all of the pictures! Little T is getting cuter everytime I see him!

Allison said...

Kayci! HEY! I found your blog from links of other blogs! Congratulations on baby Truitt! Can I just say that is such a great name??? I love it!

I hope you guys are doing great! So glad I found your blog. I love reading what other mommys are out there doing!

Love, Allison (Cauthen) Mullins

Cortni said...

Hi Kayci...my Cowgirl sing song buddy!! I am so glad to find your blog and see your PRECIOUS little Truitt! Congratulations! He is one lucky little man to have you for a mommy!

Cortni (Teague) Henke