Sunday, June 24, 2007

Smiles



This past weekend we visited Grammy and Grampy (Josh's parents) for the first time in Decatur, TX. His photo shoot (birth announcements) was on Saturday and we hope to get some incredible pictures for keepsakes. I took this picture tonight. Isn't he ADORABLE?? He's really starting to smile and this picture catches the very end of one. I hope this post makes YOU smile. Have a great day.

PS. The favorite nicknames from the poll ended up being Sweet T and T Bone. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had "lost" your blog site ..so I've had fun catching up on the pictures.....he is SO precious..I can hardly wait until I can hold and rock him!!!!

Bev Ross said...

PRECIOUS!!!!! I love this picture! and it TOTALLY makes me smile!!!!
He has a delightful smile!

Kate said...

Oh, what a sweet boy you have, Kayci! He is blessed to have you as a mamma!

JENNY said...

What a cute picture!!! I love Truitt!

Jacquie said...

That is a precious smile and such an adorable boy!