Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Surf's up



Some of our best friends, Adrienne and Nathan DeGodt, bought Truitt this tiny outfit with a surfboard on it when they were in California. Nathan loves to surf so this was the obvious choice. I imagine Truitt's thinking he's on the beach somewhere relaxing with his hands behind his head, listening to the waves.


I know I promised a picture of Truitt on his first Sunday but I didn't get a chance to take a picture until we got home, and by that time he was not happy. He looked adorable and actually had his big blue eyes open when church was over to take in the whole scene. Of course everyone thought he was sooooo cute and plenty of people played with his toes. My fear was that in the middle of a prayer he would let out a loud toot or fill up his diaper for everyone to hear, but the Lord smiled on me this past Sunday and realized that I couldn't have handled that. :) I'm sure it will happen though and we will all laugh and remember it as a great story to share with his future wife. :)


I'm starting to get the hang of getting up in the night. I'm exhausted, but he's worth it. Love you all.


PS. Please post comments if you see the sight. It's open to all, not just those with blog accounts. Oh, and I've got to give a shout out to our friends the Robertson's in New Zealand. We miss you. Troy, you know we call him little T after you. :)

8 comments:

jenny biz said...

HE HAS GROWN SO MUCH!!!! I love his surfin' outfit! Can't wait to see him (and you and Josh:) again! Love you all!

Anonymous said...

He has such beautiful eyes!

JENNY said...

I love that little outfit. Cute pictures! And, you are right- he did look so cute on Sunday morning. I love him and you guys!

Matt said...

He is so cute!! I'm going to have to tell Savannah to watch out for him! I'm not sure if she will be allowed to date Cornhuskers yet, but I guess its better than some of the alternatives! Hope to see yall soon.

*Courtney* said...

We love hearing the updates on little T! He's growing so fast and is just too cute! :)

Kristen said...

He is so precious! Love the outfit! :) He has beautiful eyes.

Mindi said...

Love those pictures of Truitt, I'm thinking that he looks more like Kayci than Josh...

Kate said...

Truitt is so precious! I can't wait to hold him. We missed you this weekend...I hope I can see ya'll soon. Until then I'll keep checking this for pictures of him.