Monday, May 14, 2007

This super hero thing is getting old

Well, we went again to the lab to get Truitt's heel pricked for blood work and the doctor called this afternoon and told us that it just wasn't low enough yet. It's almost there. He has to wear the stupid belt for another day and then we go back tomorrow to get his heal pricked... AGAIN to see how the results come back. I'm begining to get frustrated, but I guess I can't argue with the doctor. It's going to be a rough day for T tomorrow. He gets his heal pricked at 1 and then at 2 pm he gets circumcized. Not so fun.

On the bright side he gets to meet some friends tomorrow from FL - Luke and Lindsay Norsworthy. They are in Texas for a bit and plan to stop by tomorrow morning. We have loved visitors and enjoy showing him off when we get the chance. The scheduling is always the tough part, but we love to introduce him to our friends, even if it's just for a few minutes. I plan to update the blog soon with pics of family and friends that have paid him a visit.

keep praying for that magic number to pop up on tomorrow's results so that we can get this blasted thing off.

6 comments:

jenny biz said...

I'm sorry he has to weat it another day:( Praying for all 3 of you tomorrow!

JENNY said...

Praying for you guys. He's still so cute in that little belt, but I'm sure you are very ready for him to be well enough to get it off. Love and miss ya'll. We need to come over soon!

Bev Ross said...

I am praying. Please tell Luke and Lindsay 'hello' from me! Love you guys! Counting the days down!

Anonymous said...

Truitt is so adorable!!!! We cannot wait to meet and cuddle him. We are praying that he can take that thing off tomorrow and get normal life started.

We miss ya'll very much and love you.

Russell and Jennifer

Anonymous said...

Okay, so I've looked through these photos for the 1,000th time and I still can't look and not cry! Wow God, You blow my mind! Precious Truitt... I long for the day to kiss your sweet little face. Until then, know that there are people across the world who love you so deeply. Josh and Kayci- you are AWESOME! You're doing a beautiful job! The 5 of us are madly in love with the 3 of you! Praying for you every day... sometimes all day long.

Anonymous said...

Can I just tell you how much I love little Truitt already?! He is absolutely beautiful. And He has the best parents in the world and that is the truth. I cannot wait to hold him and to see you two with little T. I praise God that he is being raised by two of the most Godly people I know.

I pray that his numbers will be perfect tomorrow and that his appointments go smoothly.
Love you guys so much and can't wait till we get to meet Truitt!