Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Lovin' life


Hello friends. Josh and I are enjoying being parents. Josh's mom has been with us for the past week and again I was teary when another wonderful mother left yesterday. I have always been close to my mother-in-law and thankfully she will be back in a few weeks for Truitt's baby blessing and Jed's birthday party.

I'm looking forward to my brother Keith coming this weekend. He and his wonderful family live in Alabama so it's a really long drive. He's in TX for a wedding and will make a detour just to visit little T!


I'm getting my pics developed today so that I can fill up another memory card soon.

We've had some fun since our last post and thought we'd share. This picture I like to call "gas" and I have one coming on the next blog that captures the first meeting of Reese Cope and Truitt Ross. I think he was trying to slip her the tongue. HA! Love you all.

3 comments:

jenny biz said...

I love those gassy faces!! He has already changed. Love you!

Bev Ross said...

I miss you!!!!! I keep wondering all day long what he is doing and how he is enjoying life. Make sure and tell him that his grammy loves him so much! I'm counting the days down until I get to see you again.

ewall said...

such a precious picture. :) glad to hear you guys are doing great!