Monday, May 28, 2007

More friends






I know some of you have been waiting to see your face on this blog and you've had to wait for SOOOOO long. Josh and I have been traveling a little bit and now I have a minute to update everyone. Life has been somewhat of a blur since T was born. The sleepless nights could be worse but for those of you who know me, know that I LOVE my sleep! I'm adjusting pretty well I guess, he's worth it. :)I'm enjoying being a mother and Josh is the best dad a guy could ask for. This is the great life.

Pictures are of friends from church who brought us meals and the last one is of Truitt and Reese Cope.


3 comments:

Bev Ross said...

How precious! He is such a doll and you BOTH are GREAT parents! I love you!

JENNY said...

I love that picture with his tongue sticking out. haha! He's such a cutie. Thanks for sharing him with us!

Anonymous said...

Uncle Troy says that I'm getting tired of seeing all these pictures of others holding my nephew, so I'm going to print off one of these pictures (of a skinny person) and superimpose my face on it. Love you guys!