Friday, May 11, 2007

Super hero






Hey everyone. We went to get blood labs done today to see if his jaundice has subsided and it hadn't so he now has to wear this SUPER HERO glow in the dark belt! He is so cute and I'm sure he is dreaming about having super powers and saving the day every time he shuts his eyes. This form of therapy is the best option. We were nervous about not getting to hold him when he cries and such, but it is aloud as long as he keeps that belt on. We can expect a couple of days of this at least.


I have a few cute pics so that you can see our little super hero that is STRONG and COURAGEOUS! This was an eventful day. He had his first bath thanks to Memaw and he didn't really like the wet part, but loved the warm cuddle time at the end. So cute!

Note from Kayci: Today is Josh and my 5 year anniversary. We plan to sneak away when we have 45 free minutes tonight to get some ice cream and celebrate while Memaw babysits. We both agree that it has been the best 5 years of our lives. We are so in love and can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for us in this phase called parenthood. I've never met a man that acted more like Jesus. His friends, family and strangers recognize it and praise our father in heaven. I can't imagine my life without him in it. God is good in you Bishop Boss Ross and you make me want to look more like Jesus too. Let's help each other get to heaven. I love you.

2 comments:

Bev Ross said...

He is adorable! Thanks for showing me what the belt looks like. We are praying that this is a quick treatment.
Congrats on 5 years! We love you!

Unknown said...

He is adorable!!! And by the way, I cannot BELIEVE it has been 5 years since that trip to Lubbock to do the flowers for your wedding.
What sweet things the Lord has done for your family during that time!