Tuesday, May 15, 2007

FREEEEEEDOM!














This post was up last week but somehow it got removed. I'm so sorry. I'll update again today if I can.

Truitt is off of photo therapy. We didn't have to go get his heel pricked yesterday, it was postponed until today. As William Wallace stated in Braveheart - "FREEDOM!!!!" He did have his circumcision yesterday and should heal just fine. I however will not be fine. My mother is leaving today and I just know I'll cry my head off. We are close and I will miss her so much.

We've enjoyed visitors and we wanted to show some pictures. Thanks for lovin' our son. We think he's pretty cute! There wasn't enough room on the site for everyone so look in tomorrow for more pics. Happy wednesday.

2 comments:

Bev Ross said...

I am so delighted Truitt got the belt off. And I am delighted tomorrow is finally here! I'm on my way!!!! YEA!!! I can't wait to hold him!!!!! and get a few more pics!

Sarah said...

He is soooo cute! I can't wait to meet him. Kev and I will need to talk dates tonight and I will get back to you. I love you and miss you tons!