Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Ross family vacation


all of us in a 15 passenger van making memories.

Went on a safari at Fossil Rim where you feed the animals out your window.
Jocelyn enjoying the guacamole at Joe T. Garcia in downtown Ft. Worth

Cousins riding a horse at a restaurant. Malaya, Jed and Truitt

Manatee upside-down eating lettuce at the Dallas Aquarium. Cool!

Josh, Truitt and I traveled to Texas last week for the Ross family stay-cation. Home base was Josh's parents' house in Decatur, TX and we visited all kinds of cool places during the week. Here are a few pictures. I will go into better detail later. Love, Kayci






1 comment:

Martha said...

Well that is fun! I am so happy that you enjoyed yourself! Now it's time to stay close to home and have a bebe!!!

I have tried to call your phone several times but can't get through. I just want you to know that I love you, miss you, and would love to talk whenever. Praying for you, baby, baby's daddy and little brother! Love you, sister!
PS did you know Lez's prego? That's right! Her little ones will be 14 months apart! Love you! M