Saturday, July 18, 2009

Fun in the sun

This summer Truitt and I are staying cool by swimming at a friend's house or going to this fantastic sprinkler park in Collierville. It's free and all the sprinklers are set on a timer so Truitt can get in the mix when it's not spraying so hard. He loved it and so did I. (Notice that I left out the picture of me in my maternity swimsuit. He he.)

Toddler area where we spent most of our time


My sweet little surfer

Truitt is also enjoying the new swing set Grammy and Grampy gave us. Josh and Clark Packer built most of it together and then Josh finished it up with a neighbor's help. Truitt loves it and we are so thankful for this great gift. It's hot here in Memphis, but it sure gives us a fun place to play in the morning and evening. On the second day of building this swing set Truitt woke up and grabbed his plastic dancing Handy Manny tools and proceeded to march out the back door to offer his expertise. He took one step outside and said "Hey Daddy, I help!" It was a huge task to try and keep Truitt occupied while Daddy was near by and working with fun tools. : ) We are so blessed!

enjoying a ice-pop

laughing

more of the same
Daddy was exhausted, but I was so proud that he built this huge thing that I made him take this picture. : )

The back of the set. His little picnic table.


As Truitt would say... "Ta-Da!"

2 comments:

jenny biz said...

I can SOO hear his laugh in my head when i see those pictures of him laughing!!

ESFn00b said...

Hi! i like your page!

my page is waiting for you! pass to my blog!

Bye

see you