Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Imagination and house


Truitt is starting to develop quite an imagination. He is precious and loves his baby sheep. I think he's in a "boat" here with sheep. Sheep also likes to take naps, eat oranges, drink milk and read the bible with Truitt.






My wonderful friend Lawryn came over today and helped me put scriptures up on my wall. She has a gift in decor and design. She would disagree though, because she's humble like that. : ) Here they are. I love them!
Love, Kayci and Truitt

5 comments:

Lauren said...

I LOVE the scriptures! They are lovely. Truitt is so precious, I would like to meet a sheep who eats oranges and reads the Bible. Sheep sounds very advanced. I'll look for him in the gifted and talented program soon :) Bless you!

Lindsay Norsworthy said...

He is such a cutie! I love him!

Anonymous said...

He is so grown up! Can't wait to see you both. Love, Mom

Kara Graves said...

ooh I love them! How did you get them so straight? I really want to do it but I am afraid they will be all sideways!

The Shoes said...

Kayci! I'm so happy I found your blog! Jonathan told us yall were in Memphis...we are just right down the road! Mr. Truitt is a doll! What a sweetheart. And YAY for baby #2! Let us know if you are ever in Nashville...

Jenny