Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Adorable Truitt, Mavs game and girlfriends







Truitt saying "Aw, Man!" with a snap.


When the Mavs came to town we got to go early and meet some of the players. It was incredible! Is Truitt not the CUTEST! That head band is hilarious. Look at those ears!


Boy their tall!


quick shot with Mavs owner - Mark Cuban


Got to meet Dirk


Taken right after Dirk's mammoth hand tousled Truitt's hair. Camera wouldn't take fast enough.


Got to meet Josh Howard


Shoot around


The woman in yellow and the man on her right (stripes) - look familiar?

It's the Neeley's, from the Food Network show Down Home with the Neeleys.

She had just caught a loose ball during the game and then seriously, STOOD UP and tried to shoot it from her seat!! HILARIOUS. She's re-telling the story in this picture.


Dinner with my girlfriends - Jennifer, Lawryn and Stacy


I know, I know, it's been forever since I posted anything. I've been busy. Sorry. I will be posting tomorrow for sure. We are having our sonogram tomorrow to find out if the baby is a boy or girl!! Check in tomorrow after lunch. Happy day to you! - Kayci

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I blog quite often and I really thank you for your
content. This great article has really peaked my interest.
I am going to take a note of your website and keep checking for new details about once a week.
I subscribed to your Feed as well.

My web blog - pokemon route 119