Friday, March 13, 2009

Little T


Dressed in camo for Mr. Tom's send-off for his tour of duty. Thank you Mr. Tom for your service! We'll miss you.

Truitt walked around the house like Linus from Charlie Brown yesterday.

Heading into daddy's closet to play, dragging blanket and sucking thumb.


Truitt is like his mother - he likes all his ducks in a row.

Instead of "Quack" he yells "tack, tack, tack!" Guess who the momma duck is, yep, the big fat blue one. HA!
Well, Truitt is growing up too fast. Seeing these pictures makes it all the more real. He sat a stuffed sheep down on the couch and read the "bible" to her last night. Precious! (which is really a small book about Alaska's bears) He would turn her face so she could see and then he would talk through every page.
My belly is growing and our last check up showed everything moving along smoothly. We will know on April 9th what the sex of the baby is. Go ahead and make your predictions now.
Will it be a boy or a girl?

5 comments:

JENNY said...

What a big boy! I love his camo. I need to see you guys soon!!

And, I think it will be a girl.

Lindsay Norsworthy said...

My guess is another boy! :)

Anonymous said...

I think having your ducks in a row is an admirable quality! Wonder where his Mom got that? I'm guessing girl! Mom

Kara Graves said...

I have guessed girl from the beginning and I am not changing my mind! Miss you girl...I want to see belly pics!

sylvia said...

girl! girl!