Monday, September 1, 2008

A LOT of pictures



Kara and I at the entrance

It rained off and on the whole afternoon

Cinderela's Castle - Majestic

The sword in the stone

The famous boat ride - It's a small world

Cinderella herself - beautiful!

Ursela from Little Mermaid

Minnie Mouse

Playing it cool



We LOVED Disney world! It was a long day, but so worth it! It did rain a bit, but we had great attitudes through it all. I know that I'm 27, but here's what I thought...
The castle really is huge and amazing
I met Mickey and Minnie Mouse
Space Mountain is the best ride
The parade at the end of the day is GREAT! I seriously lost my breath when I saw Cinderella. She's gorgeous!
The fireworks set to all of your favorite Disney songs, no matter how old you are, makes you believe in wishes all over again.

Thanks Disney! I can't wait to take Truitt! - Kayci

***For all of you people that have been to Disney World, here are all the attractions we visited...
Space Mountain, Splash mountain, carousel of progress, buzz lightyear's space ranger spin, Stitch's great escape, Monster's Inc. Laugh Floor, It's a small world, Mad Tea party, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Pirates of the Caribbean, Mickey and Minnie Mouse, Swiss Family Treehouse, parade and fireworks show. Whew! What an incredible day. What was your favorite part of Disney World?

3 comments:

Kara Graves said...

in a little while you will have to check out my blog, my mom gave me some pictures from long ago that will make you laugh.

And I definitely had a magical day at Disney as well...what other 25 year old buys herself a new Minnie ?

Kristen said...

We love Disney! Casey and I went last year by ourselves. We LOVE to go in the fall and go to Epcot to the International Food and Wine Festival...there are 26 countries set up instead of 11. That is one of our favorite vacations. We can't wait to take Emma and Noah! :)

Tammie's Thoughts said...

I love Disney! One of my funniest trips there was when my good friend turned 50 and a bunch of ladies when down to celebrate her birthday...no husbands, no kids! It was great!