Tuesday, August 26, 2008

First day of school 2008


Me and my lunch box


Isn't he handsome on his first day of school?

Truitt started Mothers day out school today. His teachers were so happy he came! He'll go every Tuesday and Thursday. Since I was raised by two teachers education is VERY important to me. I was so excited that I giggled several times at meet the teacher night. : ) These are some of the things he's learning about this week and in September during "circle" time.


Color of the month - Red (Elmo, apple, fire trucks)


Shape of the month - Square


Nursery Rhyme of the month - Jack and Jill


Bible Story of the month - Creation


And tons of songs (he loves music and dancing)


I didn't cry when we dropped him off, but I'm sure I will when it's time for Kindergarten!


My prayer is that he'll mind his manners. - Kayci

5 comments:

Bev Ross said...

Precious pictures! I love the lunch box! He looks soooo big. I can't wait to hear how the first day goes.

JENNY said...

he's so cute and big. love and miss you guys!

jenny biz said...

How was the day???

Truitt Ross said...

Truitt had a great day at school today! He had the word "playful" circled by his name, which is good, it could have been "time out". :) He made a lot of friends and was so happy when I picked him up. Thanks for thinking of us today. - Kayci

Liz Moore said...

He is so cute! I can't believe he is already that big! It's funny, I know you aren't Beverly's daughter, but when you said you giggled several times at meet the teacher night, I immediately thought of her and could picture her sitting there giggling! Weird! I'm excited that Josh is coming to HOCC in November. I hope y'all get to come with him!