Thursday, September 18, 2008

Our home




Many of you have asked if we are settled-in here in Memphis, and to that I would say yes. I've learned that some things just make you feel more at home. I have to give major praise to my friends Jennifer Boring and Lawryn Birdwell for doing the sewing. THANK YOU!! I love them! These curtains are hung by drawer hardware and they look so beautiful when the sun shines through. Here's a part of our home. Many of you have shared your home with us and I wanted to share a bit of ours with you. Love, Kayci
PS. Since this blog is really about Truitt, I guess I should mention his thoughts on these curtains..."uh oh". Not surprising, since that's his favorite word right now.

3 comments:

Karen said...

I love them! What did you do in the living room? Mom

Kate said...

They look so good. I'm glad you're feeling settled and at home in your new place!

Melissa said...

The curtains look great! Way to go!!