Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Sweet Pea




Ok, it's what you've been waiting for... pictures of Truitt as a Pea in a Pod for our church Halloween party. He had a blast and I personally think he's adorable. If you haven't seen Reese Cope as a lady bug you'll love it. Check out her blog under "Jenna" in my links. Have a great day!


Today was a day of firsts. He kept saying "Da da da da da da" all in a row. I'm ok with it since he said momma first, but it sure was sweet to hear him say "da da" sort of. : ) He also started rocking today. That's when he gets up on all fours and then rocks like he's about to start crawling. How exciting!! He's almost 6 months and I'm so blessed to see all these fun changes!! God is so good. Love you all! - Kayci

12 comments:

Bev Ross said...

He is ADORABLE!!!!!

Danna said...

He is soooooo cute!! and congrats on the rocking. It is so much fun from this point on. He has so much growing to do and everything is new and fun. Love to hear that ya'll are doing great. Love ya'll!!

Rick Ross said...

What a precious child!

*Courtney* said...

definately the cutest little pea in a pod I've ever seen!

jenny biz said...

OH MY WORD!!! Does it really get any cuter than that??? LOVE him!!

JENNY said...

SO CUTE!!!!!!

Brandon Scott Thomas said...

WOW...so adorable. Love and miss you guys!

Kara said...

our boys were almost two peas in a pod. truitt is so cute as a sweet pea! can't wait to see you next weekend!

Jenna said...

So, so, so cute! Loved getting to see that sweet pea in person.

Bev Ross said...

I can't stop looking at this picture! I am addicted to Truitt!!! Truitt, only 13 more days and Grammy will be there!!!!

Angela said...

Kayci! While Michael and I are living in Vienna, I have become an avid blogger and blog-reader. Therefore, I was thrilled to find Martha's blog in addition to yours! Hope Houston is still treating you well, and we will see you when we get back in June!

Angela Hunton

Anonymous said...

Just getting on the blog for the first time.......Scot and I are enjoying the pics so much. Love, love the sweet pea costume. When Truitt's a teenager, you will be so extra glad that you got pics of him in costumes. There's just something about those pics that are the best. We love and miss you so much. Give True (my nickname for him) a sugar for me. I just want to snuggle and give him sugars so much! Deanne (& Scot too)