Monday, October 1, 2007

Love me some chips


I'm now POSITIVE that my child loves mexican food. He really didn't have a chance since he was born on Cinco De Mayo, but we caught him trying to eat some chips the other night and snapped a picture. He was amazed at the fun crunchy sound they make when you lay down on them. Now if he could only get to that hot sauce...

Have a wonderful week everyone.

PS. Truitt gets to meet baby cousin Claire soon. He can't wait. See blog labeled "Martha" to the side for more details on who cousin Claire is.

2 comments:

Bev Ross said...

Oh, my! He has grown in the last two weeks!!!! Is he just rolling everywhere?!?!?!!?

jasonandchaney said...

Kayci and Josh, I am so glad that I found you blog and have enjoyed reading about your new lives. Truitt is so cute. Glad you all are doing well. Take care.

Chaney