Saturday, October 20, 2007

Having fun


My Sweet T laughing with Mommy!


I bet you can't do this?

Purdy the fish


Truitt wearing one of Josh's old sweaters. Soooo cute!


When we were in Nashville we stayed one night in the Preston Hotel. It was very trendy and one of the things they offered upon request was a pet fish as a companion while you stay in their hotel. Yes, I'm not making this up! So... this is our fish "Purdy", a very southern name. If you happen to stay there some time soon please say hello to her for us. Have a great day every one.

- Kayci, Josh and T

5 comments:

Bev Ross said...

I totally LOVE his big laugh! What a cutie-patootie!!! I just want to squeeze him!

jenny biz said...

I love his smile and the crinkled nose! Fish in the hotel rooms - NICE! Love all three of you!

Leslie said...

Interesting, who would have thought about having a pet fish for an overnight stay. What will they think of next?

sharon said...

kevan and i stayed there this summer for a weekend getaway and we loved it! truitt is just too cute...

JENNY said...

I finally updated my blog! Thanks for the encouragement. Oh, and little T is just so cute. I especially love that first picture!!