Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Exhausted!



Sorry I haven't been good at keeping the blog stocked with new pictures of T. We've been really busy with visitors and I was very sick yesterday. That picture of Truitt knocked out is pretty much an accurate representation. I'm back on my feet today and wanted to share a couple more pics.

We've realized that Truitt is a lover of people and has a heart for those that are hurting like his father does. He picked out this delivered shirt all by himself. Well, at least he pointed to it when we were in the store. :) Gap has a campaign called the RED campaign and it's raising money to help those effected by the AIDS epidemic in Africa. They are just solid shirts with words on them that include r-e-d in them. EX: Inspired, adored, delivered, etc...Truitt felt compelled to help this effort and decided to sport this lovely outfit for your viewing pleasure.


4 comments:

Bev Ross said...

What a BIG smile! Can't wait to see him next week!

jenny biz said...

LOVE these pics! He has grown so much!!

Rick Ross said...

I LOVE the picture of him smiling!

*Courtney* said...

Kayci, he is SO cute!!! I love that he picked out that shirt...what a sweetie. :)