Thursday, July 12, 2007

Dreams do come true


Emily, Josh and Taylor


Best Friends - Troy and Josh
(BIG T)


little T's 2 month birthday party


They are big UT fans
Hook 'em horns! (forgive me daddy)

Josh Ross is the best husband in the world! He has managed to surprise me time and time again. He gets a huge thrill at seeing my face and if he keeps this up I'll have a heart attack. Many of you know that our best friends, Troy and Bonnie Robertson and family, moved to Auckland, New Zealand. Josh and Troy partnered in ministry in Ballinger, TX before we both moved away. Troy is the youth minister at a church in Auckland and we have missed them terribly. Josh and I think about them at least once a day and sometimes cry over how much we miss them. Recently I had a dream that I was at the Kroger grocery store near our home and I saw the whole family on the cereal isle. Not the weirdest dream I've ever had, but this one was unusual.

So... two weeks ago on a Tuesday night I am chillin' at the house working on a puzzle in the wake of just having MANY visitors and being sick for the past 24 hours and Josh "locks his keys in his car" at Kroger. So I load Truitt up in the car and come to the rescue. Josh coaxes me into the store and I'm starting to think something is a little bit fishy when I round the corner to the cereal isle. From there it's like everything is in slow motion.... I hear a familiar voice say "Hey Kayci, what type of cereal do you want, this one or this one?" I stared in amazement and then matched the voice to the wonderful faces of the Robertson family!!!! I dropped everything, purse, phone, jaw, keys (thankfully not Truitt) and began crying immediately. They rushed in to hug me and I just hugged Bonnie for a good 5 minutes afraid that this was just another dream. WOW! They had been planning this surprise for me for a while.

The Robertson's weren't supposed to be in the USA until December. They had flown in hours before, were spending a couple of days with us and then off to family vacation in Colorado. We were so busy catching up and sharing our hearts that I didn't take as many pictures as I wanted to so there will be more to come. I promise. WHAT A BLESSING!!! So, I got to spend some quality time with my great friends and the best part was watching them with my son. They loved on him like crazy, in fact they gave him a 2 month birthday party before they left. We shared prayer requests, ice cream, chili's and laughs before they left. I haven't wanted to freeze time so badly in a long time! So, since they have been checking the blog for their pictures in vain... here you go. You have officially made the blog! I love you guys! Enjoy your time in the states and know that my heart is full of JOY because of you. See you in DECEMBER!!!

PS. Truitt had his check up and he's 22 inches and weighs 10 lbs and 6 oz. He's in the 25th percentile and doing just fine! We are so proud!

6 comments:

Kristen said...

What a special time for you!

Leslie said...

I love that! Josh is so cute. What a sweet husband to surprise you like that.

Anonymous said...

I miss that boy already!

Unkle Troy

Martha said...

I love this post. I know it was very refreshing for you to see them and Josh is just so good to you. Love you so much.m

Amber said...

What a precious baby!! i'm soooo glad i found your blog! :) Truitt looks so sweet and cuddly, i hope you guys are doing good, amber

erotic young teen sex stories said...

She turned and looked atZiggy. John put Alicesback to the wall to offer a profile shot as he rucked up her skirt andworked her panties down.
twink bondage stories
nifty housewife stories
son mother sister true sex stories
sexy swinger wife stories
real incest sex stories
She turned and looked atZiggy. John put Alicesback to the wall to offer a profile shot as he rucked up her skirt andworked her panties down.