Tuesday, April 13, 2010


My Easter hat


My boys


Easter Bunny tracks



The hunt


This Easter was an emotional one. Josh did an incredible job with the sermon, and only teared up once. His weren't the only tears shed that morning. We both cried through worship and shared a long hug after the service. The last song we sang was Mighty to Save and if I had any composure left at that point, I lost it. I thank God there is an Easter to celebrate. Jesus is RISEN! Because of Jesus we have HOPE...that's what Jenny's life song was all about any way. Rejoice, the grave is empty!!
Today, I will choose to serve you alone Lord. I will not serve another! - Kayci

11 comments:

Ashley said...

We sang "Mighty to Save" and "I will Rise" on Easter and I thought of Jenny too....and your sweet family.

Pearson Family said...

Love the HAT! LOVE you.

blueskies said...

Love your hair!! And your boys are cute too... Miss you.

Lauren said...

First of all, thanks so much for making me cry. Secondly, Truitt is getting WAY too big. Thirdly, the picture of your precious little family is going up on my fridge as soon as I can get it printed and replace the existing one of the fabulous Ross clan. Fourth, I am not suprised in the least that Josh knocked the sermon out of the park. Everything he is a part of has God's breath all over it. Seriously, friend, you both bless me in immeasurable and eternal ways. I'm so immensely blessed to call you friends and partners in the Kingdom. Love you tons!

Diane said...

Love you sweet sister and your precious family! There are so many reminders of Jenny, that bring all of you to mind, and call us to pray. Our Savior Lives!!!!

Whitney said...

Kayci, I love your sweet spirit and the strength of your faith! Praying for you guys.

PS, Your hat is super cute and your hair is gorgeous!

summer said...

Cutest girl in a hat EVER! You and your family are too beautiful for words.

Kara Graves said...

I love the pictures! Great family picture :) Give those sweet little boys a hug for me.

Karen said...

Love the hat! Truitt looks like he is on a mission with that Easter basket. Wish I could have seen it in person. I know this is an emotional season for y'all. I'm so glad you are walking it together. Love, Mom

Shelby said...

Kayci, you are such an amazing woman for God, and I am so blessed to have heard you speak 2 years in a row at the Girls' Conference. Thank you so much for your servant's heart. I've been praying and will continue to pray for you and your family. Love & God bless,
Shelby

Sara said...

What a great Easter picture! I love you all and miss you greatly.

Sara P.