Tuesday, April 20, 2010

8 months



caught him in the mid-blink
Noah will be 8 months tomorrow. Time has really flown by. I love the way he lights up when I enter the room. He is such a easy baby and I'm falling in love with him more and more with every passing hour. His new tricks are sitting up, 6 teeth, army crawling, eating baby food like a champ, and laughing A LOT at Truitt. Noah James Ross is truly a precious gift from God.


Baby dedication Sunday is this next Sunday and I'm looking forward to showing him off.

In the words of Pheobe from friends "He's my lobster" - we are together for life. : )
Have a great day. Love, Kayci

3 comments:

Lauren said...

He is absolutely adorable, Kayci! I can see why you are falling in love with him. I think he's one of the cutest babies I've seen in awhile. You and Josh are doing such an outstanding job teaching Truitt and Noah, even at eight months, the fear of the Lord. Noah James Ross will live quite a precious and life-giving legacy, I know, I've already asked for it. Noah, you are a precious precious little man of God. I pray that you will live like Caleb, Gideon, Joshua, and Timothy.

JENNY said...

He is ADORABLE!!!! I need to meet him soon.

Adrienne said...

I can't believe how old (and big) the boys are getting... time flies at ridiculous speed. I saw a dress in Anthropologie that made me think of this blog post... it had lobsters all over it! :) I'm curious to know your thoughts on arranged marriages... I'm thinking either one of the Ross boys will be a perfect match for Halen! Love you, friend!