Sunday, August 16, 2009

Not so little Truitt

I have 10 more days until my due date and I'm ready to have this baby! While I'm waiting, I'll consider the time I have with just Truitt a gift. He is such a sweet boy. Here are some recent pictures. I'll post pictures of the baby shower last weekend soon. Love, Kayci

Ready to catch with his glove while Grammy hits the ball

He can really hit that ball! "Truitt's turn!"

Swingin' for the fence

Welcome to the car wash. Yes, he lines them all up himself.

He loves the movie Cars and now loves to spray and wipe his cars down on our back patio

The incredible gift I received at the church Shower last weekend. The Graco Quatro Duo stroller! I know, your envious aren't you?

Truitt had to go for a ride around the living room after having eaten an Oreo. : )

2 comments:

jaymie said...

i can't believe you're so close Kayc!!! We're so excited!!! Truitt is amazingly cute and BIG!!

JENNY said...

What a big boy! Love the stroller. Can't believe Noah will be here so soon. Can't wait to see pics of the sweet little brother.