Monday, August 31, 2009

10 days old



Martha - sister-in-law (but like a blood sister)
Keith - older brother


Today Noah is 10 days old. He is precious and happy much of the time. I did survive my first day yesterday by myself with both boys. I think I did pretty well. When my parents left on Saturday morning it took me a while for reality to set in - my mom and dad had left, the help was gone, they weren't on a quick run to the store. I cried my tears and took a deep breath. Josh HAS been a great help and there's no one else I'd rather raise a family with. Thank you Josh.
My brother Keith and his family (Martha, Reese, Anna Wren and Claire) came to visit all the way from Montgomery, Alabama! We loved having them here and it meant a lot that they came all that way. Thanks to all who have given food, time, prayers and gifts. My family has been blessed by your love. - Kayci

2 comments:

Lauren said...

He's beautiful, Kayci! It has been such an honor to pray for your little men. I will not stop. Continue to rest in the love of the Lord, Josh, Truitt, and Noah. Remember, the Lord will supply you with the exact portion you will need to go through each and every moment of these first few days with two. Love in the Lord!

Adrienne said...

Hi Best Friend! Miss you terribly and wish I was there to hug on you and your sweet boys. I love pictures, but can't wait to kiss those sweet Noah cheeks in person! Love to each of you.