Tuesday, June 9, 2009

3 Birthday parties















Luke, Lindsay and little Avery Norsworthy joined us


He LOVES playing with older cousin Malaya




Aunt Jenny


Josh's grandma - "B"


We are so thankful that some Rogers cousins could be there too. Aunt Amy, Cousin Camden and Cousin Maddox
Truitt got to celebrate three times that he was turning two. His birthday is May 5th, 2007. Yes, he's a Cinco De Mayo kid! We love that about him. He loves the birthday song since it has his name in it. I'm sure he'll expect to have 3 parties next year as well. : )

1st, he celebrated with his classmates at Mother's Day Out before we left for vacation. (do-nut holes and juice) Sorry, only captured on video.

2nd, He celebrated at Memaw and Papa's house in Lubbock, TX with a few friends from their church. (He got a big red wagon from Memaw and Papa!!) Sorry, didn't know that there were no batteries in the camera until the party had already begun.

3rd, he celebrated his birthday in Decatur, TX at Grammy and Grampy's house with friends and family in the DFW area. See pictures.

I can't imagine life without little Truitt. He is such joy to me. He's really developing a personality and loves to talk. He laughs all the time and I hope that he will never grow tired of telling me that he loves to learn about "He-zus" (Jesus).


Happy birthday my love. You are the most precious little boy in my world right now. You are going to make a great big brother.

2 comments:

Lindsay Norsworthy said...

We had a great time at your party Truitt! You are such a sweet boy. Avery loves you! :)

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! I'll check my camera to see if I have some pics. Memaw