Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Fall picture palooza








Is that not the cutest patootie you've ever seen!
These were Josh's jeans when he was little.


My favorite picture lately!

I sewed that belt myself!

Husker jogging suit. Adorable!


These are the pumpkins I picked.





Halloween night - trick or treating as a Dallas Mav

Treated with Mom, Dad and Laura Packer.


My fellow treaters/neighbors - Truitt, Luke (elmo) and Hunter (football player)


Thank you for the AWESOME outfit Nathan and Adrienne.

It was a perfect fit for Halloween.

Class party at Mothers Day out. The priest.



Fun picture of Truitt's crazy hair after a nap.


We've had a happy fall. We hope you have too. Love, Kayci and Truitt

7 comments:

jenny biz said...

I MISS HIM!! Looks like you guys had a fun Halloween! Give T kisses from me!

Tammie's Thoughts said...

That Truitt is soooooo cute. I'm ready to be in town long enough to get to know him! i used to know all the children at Sycamore View and it makes me sad that I've lost touch with so many of them!

Lindsay Norsworthy said...

That boy is too cute!!

JENNY said...

What a handsome boy!!!!!

Anonymous said...

We enjoyed watching that cute little wrangler patootie boogie down tonight during homegroup. That boy has some moves!
Lisa Miller

Danna said...

He is so adorable!! I love being able to watch him grow up through this blog. Thanks!!

Bev Ross said...

just a few more days and i will get to see him!!!!