Saturday, October 25, 2008

Peace be with you


Halloween costume for Trunk and Treat at church

Yes, that's a glow-in-the-dark cross around his neck. He he.

I asked Truitt what he wanted to be for Halloween and his answer was "Da-dee", so since preachers don't really have a uniform, the next best thing was a priest! I just sewed a white piece of cloth onto his turtle neck and bought a cross from a coin toy machine at Kroger. I think this costume idea might have been my most creative yet. HA!
Peace, Kayci and Truitt

14 comments:

Bev Ross said...

Precious little priest! I love the way he is reaching for the camera, or maybe his mama - he is a doll!

Kenli Shea said...

I laughed so hard, cutest priest ever. Very creative, loved it.

Josh Graves said...

that is so cute, haha. Great job Kayci!

Kara Graves said...

ok, that last comment was really from Kara...Josh was still signed in on my computer!

jenny biz said...

WOW!! Miss CREATIVE!! Super proud of you! He is definitely the cutest priest I have ever seen!

JENNY said...

HOW CUTE!! I love this idea. He is precious. I am way impressed.

Whitney said...

I love it!

Lindsay Norsworthy said...

He is adorable! I love the pics!

Callie said...

Amazing. Mom just told me about this and I had to come see if you had pictures! Best baby costume ever.

Rick Ross said...

He is now a part of the priestly lineage.

Joy in the little things said...

I just hate I missed ya'll some how! Very cute!!!

Anonymous said...

I love it! He really looks good in black! Looks like a GT creation to me! Love, Memaw

Missy Robinson said...

And also with you.

Brooke said...

Hi Kayci! Love his costume. You may not remember me - we met at workcamp the night your hubby spoke. I am helping with the girls rally at SV in January, and I need a pic of you or your family for the poster. Can I use this one? http://truittross.blogspot.com/2008/06/speaking-at-pepperdine-lectureship.html
Sorry to be a freaky googler... ) My email is brookebray@gmail.com if you want to send us another one!