Sunday, May 11, 2008

My mother

Karen Rogers is classy, real and fabulous! She loves the Lord and has spent plenty of hours loving me and my two older brothers. She is a kindergarten teacher, bible class teacher, wife, friend, mentor, etc. She conquers many tasks every week, with a smile. She is truly remarkable. I love her and thank her today for all the late nights staying up to talk after dates, cheering for me at all my sporting events, loads of laundry, dishes, nursing me back to health, spankings, and spirtitual conversations. I love you mom. I'd pick you a million times over!

My father did the sweetest thing. At the link below you'll find an article in the Lubbock Avalanche Journal about my mother. My father was allowed to share with this reporter what my mother means to him and what he loves the most about her. Mom, enjoy your article.
http://www.lubbockonline.com/stories/051008/rel_277600489.shtml

Mom, as the bible says, a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised. Enjoy the praise from the "city gates" today. I love you. - Kayci

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kayci, Thanks! The honor was all mine! Love, Mom