Thursday, January 3, 2008

Hospitality


I can't wait to open presents!!!

I can get pretty loud, wanna hear?

We had a fantastic Christmas and New Year's Eve. Truitt and I spent the entire time in Decatur, TX with Josh's family. Miraculously the gifts all fit in our car and we arrived back home in Houston safe and sound. Some highlights of the trip were seeing Truitt on his first Christmas, watching cousin Jed sing and clap to "Shout Hallelujah", Malaya's new talents and stories, B and Papa, our Christmas Eve game, catching up with Adrienne, sweet tea and FUDGE! I am so thankful to be part of a family that loves me so much, even though I'm not a blood relative. Thank you for your hospitality Bev and Rick. I love you so much and can't imagine life without you. Enjoy the pictures. - Kayci

6 comments:

Truitt Ross said...

By the way, Truitt's collar bone has healed and he's crawling like crazy. Thanks for the concern. - Kayci

Rick Ross said...

It was great having you and Truitt for the week. I got a kick out of him riding on my knee! He is precious!

Bev Ross said...

I love the pics!!! I had a blast having you here! Thanks for choosing to stay with us! It was our blessing! Come back! (please note the number of enthusiastic exclamations indicating intense emotion!)

Mindi said...

Hey, I was just thinking that I miss you! Can't wait to see you in a week!!! Bonzai

Kara Graves said...

ok, so this is the question I am pondering this week: why can't the 5 of us live closer so we can hang out and not be long distant friends?

Hope your week is going well!

cristy cross said...

Adrienne told me about Truitt and falling out of the bed. I am so gla he is doing much better. I also bought a video monitor b/c she said you had one and love it. Ben and I were playing with it and they are so cool! Truitt is so precious and adorable Kayci. So adorable!