Tuesday, December 11, 2007

I'm crawling!


7 months old - teething and crawling!

I can't believe it, yep he's crawling! He's now 7 months and a week and he started crawling last night. I caught him in action on the video camera and I'll get it on the blog just as soon as I figure it out. I was loading the washing machine while Josh was watching him in the living room and all of a sudden I heard Josh yelling "Kayci... calling!" so I yelled back, it's OK, I'll call them back in a minute! He kept yelling "calling... calling!" and I'm thinking, Josh, relax I'll call them back! I strolled into the living room and Josh is pointing in disbelief - "He crawling!" Oh, CRAWLING! I grabbed my video camera and started filming right away. He's so cute! I realize now that my job just got a LOT harder! Hooray for Truitt!! - Kayci

6 comments:

Bev Ross said...

What a beautiful smile!!! I can't wait to watch him race around the living room!!!!

Anonymous said...

He's so talented....and smart!!! He really is a cutie. Can't wait to see him in action. Mom

jenny biz said...

You are in for some new fun!! :) I can't wait to see him!! You are such a good mommy!

JENNY said...

I can't believe he's crawling!!!!!!!!!!! It seems like he was just born yesterday. Aww! And, that picture is adorable. I need to hold him!

Leslie said...

That is SO exciting!

*Courtney* said...

So fun that he is crawling! It definately brings alot more to get into! :)