Sunday, December 9, 2007

Finally, more pictures



Rogers family Christmas - we are so blessed!



"I'm comin' to getcha!"



Martha and Anna Wren

Claire and Truitt chillin' with Papa



Camden and Reese got matching uniforms. Game faces everyone.



Camden just can't get much cuter!


Cam and Reese playing games

Maddox having fun drawing.



So sorry this has taken so long. I've tried several times to post new pictures, but every time I do the work of creating a new post it tells me it cannot perform the task at the time. So, here are some more pictures... finally!

We went to good ol' Louisiana to meet half- way for our whole family to get together for the holiday. It was such a nice little resort. It rained quite a bit, but the time with family was outstanding. I am so THANKFUL to be part of this family. God has truly been good to me!

- Kayci

2 comments:

Josh Ross said...

I love your family, Kayci Joy.

Angela said...

I love your pics of Truitt! I wanted to let you know how much I enjoy reading your blog! We'll be back in Houston this summer, and I hope to see y'all then. Enjoy the holidays!