Tuesday, December 22, 2009





Oh alright! I'm sorry it has taken me so long to post new pictures. My camera batteries died and I seriously don't have any new pictures to share. I'll have to rely on my family members and the ones they took. The pictures above were taken in a beautiful park in downtown Memphis. This picture is on our family Christmas card this year.


I bought new batteries today so I'll have plenty of pictures to share of Noah's first Christmas. Such sweet memories! I hope you all have a wonderful time with family and friends.


Praise the LORD, for a child is born! The Messiah. The Savior, my savior! Hallelujah! Love, Kayci and the boys

8 comments:

Jaworski Family said...

All right! It is about time. Loving your family....Merry Christmas, Kayci!

cristy cross said...

lovely family! I'm curious though...where did Truitt get his blonde hair? And does Noah have blonde hair too?
Your boys are adorable girl.

Olivia said...

You guys look great! Missed seeing you at SVCC yesterday. Love you and miss you!

Olivia

Martha said...

LoVe LoVe you and your sweet family! Beautiful pictures! Have I told you lately how lovely you are, sister? You are LOVELY!!!

M

Adrienne said...

Gorgeous family... gorgeous backdrop! Everyone looks fantastic. Love you and all your boys!

Karen said...

What Christmas card? Mom

Tiffany said...

What a beautiful family!

Anonymous said...

What a great picture of your family!! Thank you for the way you and Josh love the Lord. Love, Diane