Thursday, October 22, 2009

2 months old

Yesterday was Noah's two month birthday. I can't believe it! He's so big and the sweetest baby you could imagine. He's so quiet, sleeps well, and is starting to smile. We've had many visitors so I've been behind on blog posts. I'll be posting quite a few in the coming days. Beverly, Jenny and Malaya and my great Uncle Richard and Aunt Janet - Thanks for coming to visit! We loved every minute. Love, Kayci





Richard and Janet stopped in Memphis on their way to see grandchildren. I was so thankful. Truitt loved visiting their camper.

4 comments:

Lauren said...

Noah is adorable, Kayci! I LOVE his little shoes :) You and Josh are fabulous parents who model the precepts and ways of Jesus in such an authentic way. Blessings to all four of you.

Lindsay Norsworthy said...

He is so cute! I love those little shoes.

Leah said...

Those shoes are adorable! He is growing so fast!!!

jnix said...

Love the shoes Kayci, I was a long time ago that my babies wore theirs. Noah looks precious!