Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Almost 21 months


Mrs. Rosie and Mrs. Sheryl from day school - Incredible teachers!

The Graham family owns a house on a golf course and allowed me to use their sun room for planning, prayer and writing my talks for the girls' conference. I used it on my birthday, the 22nd, and it was a highlight for me. Thank you!

The view is beautiful and serene

This was my spot. That and the couple of ceramic floor tiles I had my face on, overwhelmed in prayer. Ha!

Thank you God for sending these ducks just for me! : )

Truitt will be 21 months old on Feb. 5th! He is growing so fast and speaking many words. These are some of his favorites: "candy", "me-ow", "'gain" - as in read that book again, "Elmo", "Moo", "two-it" - his name, "no", "pees" - please, "pay" - play, "bops" - Doodle Bops, "Barn" - Barney and "mac" for Toby Mac. We are really working on counting this week. He loves the number 2. When we count to three together he says, "two, two, tee!" Highlight: I caught him doing the song "If You're Happy and You Know it" on video. Like a true preacher's kid, you'll never hear a child yell AMEN louder than ours and with such enthusiasm. I will find a way to get it on this blog for you to see and hear, asap.
I spoke at the Mid-South Girls Conference last weekend and had a blast. Thank you for your prayers for health, God granted me that. I felt great and I feel God was glorified through me. What a gift he gave me being with those girls! I loved it and give major thanks to those who ran the whole event, fantastic job!
Josh and I go to the doctor on Thursday for a check-up on baby. We will have a sonogram to hear the heartbeat! We'll let you know how it goes.
Love, Kayci and Truitt

1 comment:

Lindsay Norsworthy said...

Glad to hear the conference went well and that you are feeling better! Luke and I will be praying that all is well with you and baby on Thursday.