Sunday, August 26, 2007

Joy of my heart


Laughing at the little things (there is no sound)



"I found my feet!" Ready for church


Booster, booster be a booster!

Truitt found his feet this weekend. He hasn't figured out a way to stick them in his mouth yet, but I'm sure that's coming. He also rolled over on Saturday. He rolled back to front and then front to back. He was mad at the time, but we hope to see that again sometime soon. He's doing great about reaching those milestones.



He also looked ADORABLE in his little outfit this morning for church and I wanted to share the pictures. Have a great week and enjoy the video!

love, Truitt, Josh and Kayci

5 comments:

JENNY said...

oh my goodness! He is so cute. I loved holding him tonight and seeing you. It felt like it had been forever since I saw you guys. I love you tons!!

Rick Ross said...

I heard he is saying "Grampy" already. He is one cute kid!

Bev Ross said...

How precious! That video is so cute! He is such a little doll! So fun! I love being his Grammy!

Martha said...

He is SO cute! Love , Love the video! He is so handsome! We are wondering though, is it cold enough for a sweater in Houston in August? I am guessing that church is super cold :)

Liz Moore said...

I cannot believe how big he is getting!! He is so cute. Enjoy and cherish these times. Before you know it they are graduating from college and getting married! Blessings to all of you!